Friday 18 September 2009

Impulse buying






We were out of milk, so I bought these (and luckily remembered the milk as I joined the checkout queue). Both my daughters always relished a trip to buy a new set of colouring pencils before school started each September - right up to the age of 18. My son was never interested, probably because he used to pay his sisters out of his pocket money to do any colouring homework for him. Both daughters are now working in jobs which, as far as I know, do not require colouring pencils. But perhaps I can earn a little pin money by offering to colour in hearts for my son. No, he's not designing early Valentines, he's just started AS Level Biology.





1 comment:

Lucille said...

I think I can deduce from these scant clues that you are a floral artist and have twin sons aged 5 called Florian and Tesco and three lovely daughters named Crayola, Minuette and Joan. Am I close?